Lleyton Hewitt, the eye of the tiger
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Lleyton Hewitt, the eye of the tiger

forum sur le tennisman australien Lleyton Hewitt

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  TENNIS GRAND CHELEM : actu des circuits ATP et WTATENNIS GRAND CHELEM : actu des circuits ATP et WTA  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

ACTU de Lleyton

+35
Marion21
Timo
nose
nono
Florence
lleyton hewitt1
CoMeOn
Lleyton
Rhyn
Lleyton.
memed
Lys
Ancic Rulz
bandy
Manutennis
florian87
patou
Hassan
sharapower
Svetlana02
Savanyu
Aussie
Guillaume
capp
Charlotte
Chachou
BonBec
Drake
germanier
lleytonandbec
pilou
come on !
babywiwit
Chuck
Elodie
39 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Savanyu
OOOOO

ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyDim 28 Jan 2007 - 18:09

je pense quand meme que lleyton a les moyens de revenir dans le top 5 il a eter le seul a prendre un set a fernando gonzalez qui il faut le dire a eter surprenant en battant blake nadal et haas il lui suffi de retrouver le rythme qui lui fait parfois defaut.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Pete Sampras

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 29 Jan 2007 - 11:25

Voici le programme de lleyton pour les semaines a venir: la coupe davis, il enchainera ensuite avec Marseille (et oui il sera en France très heureux ), puis Rotterdam, direction esuite Las Vegas, avant Indian Wells et Miami.
J'ai été vérifié l'info sur le site de l'Open 13, et il est bien annoncé.
AU moins on voit qu'il veut jouer et accumuler les match.
Guillaume
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 29 Jan 2007 - 17:59

Merci pilou pour toutes tes infos
Savanyu
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 29 Jan 2007 - 18:40

merci pilou you are the best
Drake
OOOOO
Drake

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Federer

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 29 Jan 2007 - 23:01

Thx Pilou eh eh ^^

De bonnes nouvelles donc, il y a qu'en enchainant les matchs qu'il retrouvera un rythm content
Savanyu
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 29 Jan 2007 - 23:48

c'est une bonne initiative de lleyton d'aller jouer marseille et rotterdam ainsi que las vegas ce sont des tournois ou les meilleurs joueurs sont presents contrairement a san josé ou il yavait que andy murray lannee passee pour barrer la route a un lleyton vraiment pas au sommet
de son tennis
Charlotte
OOOOO

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Xavier Malisse

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMar 6 Fév 2007 - 20:29

Hewitt recruits mentor Drysdale
By Leo Schlink
February 06, 2007

LLEYTON Hewitt's search for off-court stability has led to the appointment of his third manager in four months.
Former leading Tennis Australia administrator David Drysdale has replaced Justin Cohen, who resigned after the Australian Open.

Hewitt's father Glynn said Cohen had completed a short consultancy period.

"That period has now ended and David Drysdale has been appointed," he said.

Cohen succeeded fellow former Octagon employee Rob Aivatoglou, who was sacked in November.

One of Cohen's briefs was to establish a sports management and marketing company in partnership with Hewitt and his wife Bec.

Overseas for the first time in his career without a coach, Hewitt has shared a long association with Drysdale, previously executive director of Tennis Tasmania.

Drysdale took Hewitt to Europe for a six-week tour almost 13 years ago.

Hewitt has declared he will not be rushed into appointing a coach following Scott Draper's decision to quit.

Draper filled the void created by the sudden resignation of Roger Rasheed on January 5.

Hewitt has not ruled out hiring a foreign coach. Drysdale will be integral to Hewitt's selection process.

huh ?.. Question Il change encore de manager?? Il avait dit pourtant il y a quelque temps qu'il était content de travailler avec cohen, il n'avait jamais parlé d'une courte période... Il devient capricieux ou je ne sais pas quoi mais, mais là c'est le grand nettoyage...
Elodie
arbitre ;-)
Elodie

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Marat Safin, Sébastien Grosjean et Juan-Carlos Ferrero

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMer 21 Fév 2007 - 18:18

MERCREDI 21 FEVRIER

Lleyton Hewitt pulled out of the ABN Amro tournament with a hamstring injury Tuesday.

The seventh-seeded Australian, who won the Rotterdam tournament in 2004, was due to play his opening singles match Wednesday.
Hewitt, a former Wimbledon and U.S. Open champion, injured his right hamstring last week at the ATP tournament in Marseille, France. He retired during his second-round match against Gilles Simon, the Frenchman who went on to win the title.
"It is obviously extremely disappointing for me,'' Hewitt said. "I was coming here for my first trip since 2004, when I won the tournament.''
Hewitt said he had been having treatment on the injury three times a day.
"It's improving, but it's improving slowly,'' Hewitt said.
Earlier this month, Hewitt played two five-set matches in Australia's loss to Belgium in the first round of the Davis Cup.

PROGRAMME :

Las Vegas 26 février - 4 mars
Indian Wells 5 - 18 mars
Miami 19 mars - 1er avril

Charlotte a écrit:
Est ce qu'il compte jouer les 3 masters series sur terre battue cette année??
je ne sais pas... son calendrier officiel ne va pas encore aussi...
http://www.chelem.free.fr
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMer 21 Fév 2007 - 21:05

une interview parut dans un journal néerlandais, merci a Carlita qui la traduit pour le men's tennis forum

The lead up to the interview makes us fear the worst. First there’s the awkward calf injury which forced Hewitt to withdraw from the ATP tournament in his hometown Sydney. Then totally out of the blue longtime friend and coach Roger Rasheed breaks off their collaboration. And to make matters worse, Australian newspapers are filled with stories about the alledged money embezzlement by Hewitt’s former manager.

This is, all considering, not Lleyton Hewitt’s week, but he shows up at the agreed time and is very cheerful. The reason for his cheerfulness he had lifted from his lap a few minutes before. Mia Rebecca is the name of this little person who is able to place all the grown up problems in her father’s life in the right perspective. No matter how small she is, her influence on daddy’s mood is much bigger than the bad influences from the big bad world outside can ever be.

Being a dad is great, says Hewitt, for who on November 29 2005 the doors to a completely new life, named fatherhood were opened. It’s the best! It puts life, including sports, into perspective. It is fantastic to experience this. No matter how many important finales you might have played, they can never bring out the emotion you feel when a new small person is brought into the world for which you are going to be responsible. It truly amazes me to be feeling like this. For a moment his eyes wander off to find Mia, who has turned mummy’s (Bec Cartwright, a famous Australian actress) lap into a playground. Hewitt: I am so lucky to have such a wonderful wife. This makes is a lot easier for me to keep concentrating on the tennis, the practice and everything else that goes with being a top athlete.

That carreer has lost quite a bit of it’s shine in the past years. The player, who was no.1 in the world for 80 weeks between 2001-2003, was more fighting his fysical problems (knee) than he was fighting his opponents and barely managed to hang on to his top 20 ranking. Hewitt is by no means an exception in the game of tennis which is being plagued more and more by injuries resulting in withdraws of the players.

Modern tennis is a sport which demands quite a lot from your body, says Hewitt, who doesn’t mind giving his view on some solutions to this problem. The most simple solution to making sure there are less injuries is to shorten the calender. But, you don’t have to be a genius to know that some tournament directors, especially those of the smaller tournaments, will object immidiately. It’s not easy to scratch tournaments which have been on the tour for years. That hurts and the players do understand that.

Still, I have to look at this from a player’s perspective first and that’s why I’m in favour of a shorter tennisseason. It could prevent injuries and it gives the players an opportunity to recover from heavy weeks of tennis. Besides, everyone wants to see the best players perform best on the big stages – Grand slams & Masters Tournaments.

The Davis Cup schedule is also something Hewitt, being one of Australia’s top players for years, feels should be looked at. Something really needs to be done about that. It is very tough on the players to play for their country as long as they play for the DC every year. We’ve been saying this for a while now, but nothing is being done about it. Personally I think it might be a good idea to give a bye in the first round to the 2 countries playing the final the year before. It would already be helping quite a bit. Not only because there is not much time between the final and the first round, but also because the country getting to the final doesn’t deserve to be eliminated 6 weeks later. But that change in the schedule of the prestegious country tournament isnt enough for the Australian. Even better imo would be if the fight for the DC would take place once every 2 years, instead of every year like we have now. It’s not only easier on the players but it will make the tournament more special and prestegious.

Talking about special, back in 2004 Hewitt participated in Rotterdam for the first time, an experience which he says is a very special memory to him. I know that you always have a great time at a tournament where you’re crowned the winner at the end of the week, but I really had a fantastic week then. There is always a huge and very enthusiastic crowd and I am a huge Richard Krajicek fan. I think he does a great job as tournament director.

At the same time Hewitt admits that his fellow Wimbledon champion Krajicek’s expertise does not determine whether or not he plays certain tournaments. When Richard asked me to come back, I told him immediately that that was fine, but that it also had to fit into my schedule. For me it’s all about planning everything the right way to determine where I will be playing. For example, this year Australia had to play against Belgium in Belgium in the first round of DC. This made it easier for me to go and play in Rotterdam.

During the Rotterdam week Hewitt will celebrate his 26th birthday. A good time to start “a second carreer”, so it seems when we talk about ending his tennis carreer. Retire? I have honestly never thought about that. Okay, I have more injuries, got married and have a child. But for that’s no reason to quit tennis. Even last year during the time I was injured, all I was doing was finding a way to return to the tour asap. I love my sport and I still believe that I am capable of winning major tournaments.

Of course, the injuries are disappointing, frustrating. But you have to try to not let that get you down, always stay positive and optimistic. The past year I did all I could to let the knee recover as much as possible and then started practicing very hard. I want to do everything I can to get back in the top ten and put pressure on the big guys. I have the feeling I can still improve and become a better player than I am now and I want to show that. Look, Federer took the game to a higher level and that is fantastic for tennis. That level is an excellent challenge for me and the other players.

And the other challenge in his life, called Mia, doesn’t have to fear she will get less of her father’s attention because of his tennis aspirations. Whenever possible my family will accompany me around the world. It makes my life as a pro tennisplayer much more bareable. When I have them close to me I worry less and am able to enjoy life more. When Im away from home I miss Bec and Mia so much. And especially at the age Mia is now, she’s learning so many new things and grows so fast. She doesn’t change weekly but daily; it’s truly amazing. And it would be such a shame to miss all that.
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyJeu 8 Mar 2007 - 17:20

Le site officile de l'atp, atptennis.com propose de voter pour votre joueur préféré alors allez y voter en masse clin do'eil
Elodie
arbitre ;-)
Elodie

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Marat Safin, Sébastien Grosjean et Juan-Carlos Ferrero

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMer 14 Mar 2007 - 11:28

PROGRAMME DE LLEYTON :

19 mars - 1er avril : Miami (dur, masters series)
avril : repos et entraînement
7 - 13 mai : Rome (terre battue, masters series)
14 - 20 mai : Hambourg (terre battue, masters series)
21 - 27 mai : Pörtschach (terre battue, international series 2)
27 mai - 10 juin : Roland Garros (terre battue, grand chelem)
11 - 17 juin : Queen's (gazon, international series 2)
25 juin - 8 juillet : Wimbledon (gazon, grand chelem)
sharapower
j'suis nouveau
sharapower

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Tomas Berdych, Marat Safin, Andy Roddick, Novak Djokovic

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyVen 16 Mar 2007 - 20:17

J'ai hate de le voir jouer a RG je t'aime !
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 19 Mar 2007 - 10:52

Malgré une défaite prématuré lleyton gagne une place au classement de référence, il est 19eme.
lleytonandbec
OOOOO
lleytonandbec

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Nicole Vaidisova

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyLun 19 Mar 2007 - 14:27

Moi j'ai hate de le voir jouer au queen's pour voir si il tiendra son titre ou pas et puis si il gagne ça fera son 5eme titre là bas ce serait bien!
come on !
arbitre ;-)
come on !

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Elena Dementieva

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptySam 31 Mar 2007 - 23:13

Elodie a écrit:
PROGRAMME DE LLEYTON :

merci, c'est justement ce que je voulais dire : prochain tournoi de prévu : Rome. Va falloir être patient, très patient.
https://lleytonhewitt.forumpro.fr
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyJeu 5 Avr 2007 - 19:31

lleyton est de retour sur les court d'entrainement, il a passé des examen dont un scanner qui a montré qui ne rester plus de trace de sa blessure au dos. LLeyton a déclaré via son manager qu'il allait reprendre progressivement pour avoir une preparation optimum pour RG! très heureux content content content
Charlotte
OOOOO

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Xavier Malisse

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyVen 6 Avr 2007 - 10:30

C'est chouette d'avoir de ses nouvelles, surtout quand elles sont bonnes!!
come on Lleyton!!
Merci Pilou!
Svetlana02
OOOOO
Svetlana02

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptySam 7 Avr 2007 - 23:46

C'est trop positif pour lui et tant mieux content
http://svetlana02.skyblog.com
Hassan
OOOOO

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : boris becker

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyDim 8 Avr 2007 - 15:20

oué ce sont de bonnes nouvelles. il faut kil s entraine dur et personelement je pense qu il doit faire que le masters de Rome et celui de Hambourg avant Roland Garros, ça sert a rien de faire Porsteach: il doit se reposer 1 semaine avant Roland et je pense qu il a de bonnes chance d aller loin si le tableau est pas trop defavorable
Hassan
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptySam 21 Avr 2007 - 15:02

vivement qu il revienne a la competition et qu il soit performant.je pense que l objectif de cette saison est de revenir dans le top 10 a la fin de saison.bien sur si lleyton peut gagner des tournois majeurs on va pa s en priver mais si il parvient a etre dans le top 1o en fin de saison, il aura une exellente platform pour la saison 2008 ou il devra etre a son optimum pour enfin remporter l open d australie et pourquoi pas wimbledon a nouveau ainsi que l us open.il a 26 ans notre lleyon et il lui reste encore 3 ans au meilleur niveau:good luck lleyton
patou
OOOOO
patou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMer 25 Avr 2007 - 13:03

lleyton voyagera avec Dahill et Fitzgerald pendant la tournée européenne mais sans ses parents qui restent en australie pour les 80 ans du grand pere de lleyton
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyMer 25 Avr 2007 - 20:20

Hewitt parents to miss majorLeo Schlink

April 25, 2007 12:00am

WHEN Lleyton Hewitt looks to his support box over the next two months, he will spot wife Bec and daughter Mia, and possibly Darren Cahill -- but not parents Glynn and Cherilyn.

Hewitt, who made his debut at the Australian Open in 1997, will tackle a major for the first time without his parents present.
And next week he will make a temporary reunion with Davis Cup mentor and his former coach Cahill.

However Cahill's decision to train in Sydney with Hewitt from Monday, and Glynn and Cherilyn Hewitt's to not attend the French Open and Wimbledon is without the sinister overtones the family's critics crave.

Glynn Hewitt said yesterday that his father-in-law would celebrate his 80th birthday during Wimbledon.

His explanation was backed by Hewitt's manager, David Drysdale, who will travel with the former world champion to Europe with hitting partner Callum Beale and Melbourne physio Ivan Gutierrez.

"Glynn and Cherilyn have travelled a lot to support Lleyton, but they won't go over this year because of Cherilyn's father's birthday," Drysdale said.

"I would expect Glynn and Cherilyn to travel again with Lleyton in the future."

The Hewitts, often criticised for their regular courtside appearances at their son's matches, are believed to have decided about a year ago to be on the Gold Coast during Wimbledon.

Hewitt has still not replaced coach Roger Rasheed, who resigned in January.

Drysdale said Hewitt had been inundated with coaching offers, but none was likely to be considered until after the US Open in September.

Hewitt will work with Cahill, his coach until the end of 2001, when their schedules allow.

Cahill returned to Australia this week after spending time with Andre Agassi and Mark Philippoussis in Las Vegas.

Cahill guided Hewitt to the world No. 1 ranking and his first grand slam singles title, the 2001 US Open, before coaching Agassi until last year.

Drysdale said Cahill's broadcast and Davis Cup work with other players would determine the time he spent with Hewitt.

"Both he and ( Davis Cup captain) John Fitzgerald will help Lleyton at the French Open and Wimbledon," he said.

Hewitt plans to play in the Rome Masters (May 7-15) and events in Hamburg and Portschach, Austria, before the French Open (May 27-June 10).

He will then chase a record fifth Queen's Club title before tackling Wimbledon (June 25-July 8).

Darren Cahill accompagnera lleyton comme consultant, il est oficiellement le coach de Philippoussis mais celui ci étant blessé il est depuis quelque semaines avec lleyton à Sydney
Hassan
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2007 - 14:31

je pense que darren cahill peut apporter de tres bonnes choses a lleyton sur la tournée européenne et meme américaine. ce sont de tres bonnes nouvelles et merci a pilou de les transmetrrent.vivment rome.ciao
Elodie
arbitre ;-)
Elodie

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2007 - 20:04

oui ! Merci beaucoup Pilou pour toutes les infos que tu postes !!! eh eh ^^
Svetlana02
OOOOO
Svetlana02

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 EmptySam 28 Avr 2007 - 16:43

Elodie a écrit:
PROGRAMME DE LLEYTON :

Voilà les résultats sur terre l'année dernière de Lleyton

Masters Series de Rome => Pas de participation
Masters Series de Hambourg => Pas de participation
Pörtschach => 1er tour , battu par Marco Daniel
Roland-Garros => 1/8 de finale, battu par Rafael Nadal

Lleyton n'a pas beaucoup de points à défendre, j'espère qu'il va pouvoir grapiller pas mal de points dans les deux Masters content
http://svetlana02.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ACTU de Lleyton   ACTU de Lleyton - Page 4 Empty

ACTU de Lleyton
Page 4 sur 28Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Suivant