Lleyton Hewitt, the eye of the tiger
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Lleyton Hewitt, the eye of the tiger

forum sur le tennisman australien Lleyton Hewitt

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  TENNIS GRAND CHELEM : actu des circuits ATP et WTATENNIS GRAND CHELEM : actu des circuits ATP et WTA  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)

+4
BonBec
Drake
Aussie
Aline
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Aline
OOOOO

Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) Empty
MessageSujet: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyDim 4 Fév 2007 - 22:09

Lleyton comes to Holland and I'Il going to that tournament where he plays très heureux so i am very happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aussie
OOOOO
Aussie

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Roger Federer

MessageSujet: Rotterdam   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyDim 4 Fév 2007 - 22:56

Hey Aline ! Are you Dutch ? The first non French-speaking on the forum !
http://riunine.wordpress.com/
Drake
OOOOO
Drake

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Federer

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyLun 5 Fév 2007 - 12:33

Welcome Aline, youre so lucky.I hope you can see Lleyton play Yeeheee !!!
BonBec
OOOOO
BonBec

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyLun 5 Fév 2007 - 16:26

Lucky Aline !!! Yeeheee !!!

Kiss Lleyton for me !!! je t'aime ! je rougis...

ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament
Rotterdam

Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) Rotterdam_100X98
Place: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Date: February 19-25, 2007
Draw Size: 32
Surface: Indoor Hard
Prize Money: €765,000

Aussie a écrit:
The first non French-speaking on the forum !
Yes !! That's great !! famous forum !! c'est cool ! c'est cool !
Aline, you can introduce yourself in the "presentation" sub-forum oui !!!
Aline
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyLun 5 Fév 2007 - 22:51

yes I m dutch and my French isn't very good and my english a little so I hope you all will understand me l'air de rien
I do really hope I can see him play I am going on Thuesday so we will hope. and if I get pictures of him i maybe show you some langue
Aline
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptySam 17 Fév 2007 - 13:05

You can watch this tournament next week every day live so if Lleytin have to play you can watch him on http://www.nos.nl/nosstudiosport/voorpagina/index.html I think you all don't understand it but you can read abnamro and live so click on that and WATCH c'est cool !
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Pete Sampras

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptySam 17 Fév 2007 - 16:38

Thanks for the link Aline, I love to see lleyton playing.

Lot of player withdraw from Rotterdam, Bagdathis, Ancic, Grosjean, Henman
Le tournois accumule les forfaits
Elodie
arbitre ;-)
Elodie

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Marat Safin, Sébastien Grosjean et Juan-Carlos Ferrero

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptySam 17 Fév 2007 - 17:55

Thanks a lot for the link Aline !!! Yeeheee !!!
I can't wait to see Lleyton playing !!!
http://www.chelem.free.fr
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyDim 18 Fév 2007 - 16:07

Un tirage pas évident pour lleyton qui jouera contre Gael Monfils, tous les deux sont dans une période délicate.

R. Gasquet a lui aussi déclaré forfait pour le tournois, ne raison de l'accumulation de fatigue après la coupe davis. Sur le site du tournois Ljubicic ne figure plus dans la liste des joueurs présents mais il est tjs dans le tableau dc il serait peut etre également absent
Aline
OOOOO

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyDim 18 Fév 2007 - 18:26

he is standing on the list so i think he plays
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyLun 19 Fév 2007 - 20:50

Voici l'interview que lleyton donné en arrivant au pays bas, il me semble que l'on retrouve les memes idées que dans la vidéo

One of the star attractions of the 34th ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, Lleyton Hewitt has every right to be proud of the fact that he has yet to be beaten. After his first (and only previous) appearance in Rotterdam in 2004, Hewitt returned to Australia with the Wim Buitendijk trophy. Hewitt has never felt the pain of losing a singles match in Ahoy Rotterdam, and he does not plan to change that anytime soon…

Last week in Marseille, you were forced to withdraw from your match in the second round with an injury. How are you doing now?

dagjournaal/hewittdj.jpg

“Given the situation, I’m doing pretty well. I had problems with my right hamstring during the tournament in Marseille, probably because of the enormous effort I’ve had to expend in the last two weeks. The Davis Cup matches that I played with Australia against the Belgians in Belgium were particularly difficult. I ended up playing two five-set singles games on an indoor gravel court there, as well as a doubles match that was probably the best in my career. Afterwards, I went straight to Marseille, where I also played – and won – a very difficult match. I guess it was just too much for my hamstring.”

Do we need to worry about you staying in the game in Rotterdam?

I’ve been receiving intensive treatments each day for the injury since Marseille, at first given by a French physiotherapist and now by the medical staff here at Ahoy. And I’m also giving my body as much rest as possible, which means that I haven’t been able to do any training in the last few days. Luckily, Richard Krajicek has promised me that I won’t have to step out on the court until Wednesday.”

How does being back at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament feel?

“As a tennis player, you naturally have good memories of every tournament you’ve won, but I have to admit that I had a particularly good time three years ago in Rotterdam, even if I haven’t forgotten how tired I was after the finale, which Ferrero and I really turned into a marathon. The great memories of Rotterdam are the ones that really stay top-of-mind though. The tournament was tremendous, with an incredibly enthusiastic audience and a tournament director I really like. Richard Krajicek does a great job and is highly respected on the professional circuit.”

At one point you ranked number one in the world. Is striving to achieve that again realistic?

“Reaching first place in the world ranking got a lot more difficult for other players the moment Roger Federer got involved in the game. Roger has elevated the game of tennis to new heights. He’s the most well rounded player I’ve ever seen. Even on gravel, which is not his favourite surface, he’s managed to become one of the world’s best players. But I’m still hungry for victory and I know that I can play some of my best tennis when I’m pitted against the world’s top players.

A lot has changed in your private life since your last visit to Rotterdam.

“That’s for sure. I’m now married to Bec and we have our incredibly sweet little daughter Mia. They travel with me when they can and they’re with me in Rotterdam right now in fact. Bec hadn’t been to the Netherlands before. She’s crazy about shopping, so she was pretty relieved to see that there are enough shops here...”
pilou
juge de ligne ;-)
pilou

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyMar 20 Fév 2007 - 16:46

JE vient de rentrer du boulot, je me connecte et mauvaise nouvelle: Lleyton vient de se retirer du tournois de rotterdam. Pour l'instant pas de détail.
Svetlana02
OOOOO
Svetlana02

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyMar 20 Fév 2007 - 17:22

C'est à cause de sa blessure à Marseille je suis triste : contracture à la cuisse droite.
http://svetlana02.skyblog.com
Charlotte
OOOOO

Joueur préféré (après Lleyton) : Xavier Malisse

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) EmptyMer 21 Fév 2007 - 17:01

oh mon dieu ! mais pour faire ce qu'il a fait, il aurait mieux fait de rester chez lui, un tour de coupe davis perdu, un seul match gagné à marseille et rien à rotterdam, ça fait quand même peu. Mais bon, peut-être que ce sera parfait à las vegas je ne suis pas sûr mais ça me semble difficile.
En plus face à monfils, ça aurait été un bon test. Espèrons qu'il fera de bons résultats aux USA, parce que sur terre, ça reste limite. Est ce qu'il compte jouer les 3 masters series sur terre battue cette année??
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)   Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007) Empty

Abn amro Rotterdam (19-25 février 2007)
Page 1 sur 1